Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Won Some Sort of Lipcolor

Just got an e-mail notification that I won Lancome Color Design Lipcolor in Love It! I think it's some sort of lipstick that's worth $22.

I have won a lot of make up over the years. My wife is really happy about that of course...I just wish I could win more video games!  hah

In any case, this was from a contest that ended back in July. That's another neat thing about this hobby, you just never know when lightning is going to strike. Today the Postal Mail doesn't run since it's veteren's day but of course e-mail is always bringing prizes!

This was another contest that was a Daily yet I only entered one time. There were 100 other winners. Just think if I had time to enter all the Daily contests.....daily! I would be winning even more cool stuff.

If you have the time....enter everything you can and as many times as you can. It's an obvious way to win more sweeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment